I recently gave a talk for the USGS Earthquake Seminar Series at the USGS Earthquake Science Center in Menlo Park. Here is a web page where I post material from my talk, including some background material. Below I present some links that are limited to the talk.
- Here is the Digital Presentation from this talk about Seismoturbidite Chronostratigraphy and Slope Stability offshore Sumatera, Indonesia: USGS Earthquake Science Center Seminar (175 MB)
- Here is the Video Archive from my talk: USGS Earthquake Science Center Seminar
- Here is a link to the video in itunes.
- Here is a link to the video file embedded below. (360 MB mp4)
- Here is the Paper that is the source material for my talk. (16 MB pdf)